Rules & Constitution
The following resources are provided for race directors, team managers and runners as appropriate.
- A guide for Team Managers to prepare for the forthcoming season incorporating important changes to the rules and entry process. All Team Managers to read before the start of the season and athlete entry submissions.
- A guide for Race Directors for hosting an OXL cross country fixture. All Race Directors to read and comply with the procedures as requested.
- How the overall standings are worked out.
- Brief guidance notes concerning the recording of race numbers at the finish funnel (for race directors, host clubs and all runners).
- A template form for entering race numbers at the finish funnel.
- A .pdf document containing a list of potential suppliers for Race Directors.
In addition to making items accessible to race directors, team managers and runners, this page also serves as a central repository for forms and documents. More items will be added as needed.
- Below is a list of links to venue maps where current and past fixtures will be and have been held: